Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Alien Vs. Predator anyone?

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That was actually done by Alpine as a show car.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
WTF is that?!? Show car or not, it's W I E R D.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

I'll bet no ones drives it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'd be too scared to drive it, thinking some tentacle will come grab me from somewhere... [crazy]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

Or, you might close the door and never find it again.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

har, har! that's definitely going to happen!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
They look like seats from an arcade race game. Yikes, where do I put the quarters.

Did anyone notice the guy with the mile long sig? What's up with that?

Scroll down to the post by fdupny.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Did anyone notice the guy with the mile long sig? What's up with that?
sheesh! imagine having to look at that 75 times a day! It's a damn good thing you "regulars" don't have signatures like that.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
No kidding. I'm glad X doesn't have a picture at a gas station and a long list of mods that he's done and plans on doing, or we'd have many theads that were over 10 pages long.

[lol]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

I'm glad X doesn't have a picture at a gas station and a long list of mods that he's done and plans on doing

shhhhhh... don't give him any ideas! [:D]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

No kidding. I'm glad X doesn't have a picture at a gas station and a long list of mods that he's done and plans on doing, or we'd have many theads that were over 10 pages long.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[angel]

·
Registered
328 Posts
the inside kinda looked fake in one of the pictures...looked like it was edited in photoshop but after looking at the rest..it looked pretty real

OVERALL i give it [thmsdn] [thmsdn] [thmsdn]

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
85 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I'll bet no ones drives it.

HAHA! 10 bucks says it cant even BE driven! lord only knows where the hell the clutch pedal is![;)]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

1 - 19 of 19 Posts