5,441 Posts
you know what they say... "location, location, location."

great pics.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot
And they weren't even taken at a gas station. [lol]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I also noticed that they were taken on fully flat surfaces! [lol]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
550 Posts
I think its so funny that we are in love with our cars like a new girlfriend. Butterflies and all. What was missing from these pics was a Silhouette of the driver smooching the G with the sunset in the background. [lol]

I LOVE THESE CARS!!!!

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

What was missing from these pics was a Silhouette of the driver smooching the G with the sunset in the background. [lol]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[bigeyes]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One word.

THERAPY!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

1 - 8 of 8 Posts