Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...I was wondering if you have to twilight blue color? I was checking out the pics in the gallery, and i looked at the pics you have posted, and the color looks black...I really wanna see some pics of the G in the twilight blue before I call up my dealer and try to change my color that I ordered...

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yes I HAD the twilight blue color. Those pics are of my recent G in the twilight blue color. I sold that G back to my parents and recently got a new G. I will post some pics soon of my new one soon. But yeah those pics currently in the gallery are of my last G.

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
chaz... you got a new G to replace your old one? How did I miss this?!? [dunno]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah I haven't really told anyone till it was finalized and a done deal which just happened. Anyway yeah it is a silver with black leather sport sedan. I sold my other twilight blue G to my folks. I just sent VQ pic's to post up. It is sweet, I love the new one better. Looks more sporty in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Silver and Black... nice! congrats on the new ride.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

Now you will need to update your signature, and [cheers]on the new ride.

Done and thanks kloh...[:D]

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Black Leather | Sport

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey now you, lead_foot and I can roll around Houston in our Brilliant Silver Sedans...<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Yeah I haven't really told anyone till it was finalized and a done deal which just happened. Anyway yeah it is a silver with black leather sport sedan. I sold my other twilight blue G to my folks. I just sent VQ pic's to post up. It is sweet, I love the new one better. Looks more sporty in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
This is true mcanlas. BTW I asked Ed if he new you and he said he knew a Robert Canlas? That your dad? Also you gonna make it out to HRP on July 31st with Lead and I?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think he ment Richard Canlas. Richard Canlas is my cousin who maybe buying a DG Coupe from Northside. Italked to Ed a while back, not sure if he remebers me, since I bought my car from Grubbs.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

This is true mcanlas. BTW I asked Ed if he new you and he said he knew a Robert Canlas? That your dad? Also you gonna make it out to HRP on July 31st with Lead and I?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

I think he ment Richard Canlas. Richard Canlas is my cousin who maybe buying a DG Coupe from Northside. Italked to Ed a while back, not sure if he remebers me, since I bought my car from Grubbs.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Sweet. Now the rest of the family is jumping on board!

That was a good move to get yours from Grubbs. The drive is well worth it I'm sure. Those guys are the best. Had I known about them before I probably would have done the same.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea, I'm happy I got it from them, the best thing is I didn't even have to drive up there. The delivered it to me for FREE!!!!!http://www.canlasconcepts.com/g35.jpg www<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

I think he ment Richard Canlas. Richard Canlas is my cousin who maybe buying a DG Coupe from Northside. Italked to Ed a while back, not sure if he remebers me, since I bought my car from Grubbs.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Sweet. Now the rest of the family is jumping on board!

That was a good move to get yours from Grubbs. The drive is well worth it I'm sure. Those guys are the best. Had I known about them before I probably would have done the same.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey if anyone from Housotn is interested in getting there windows tinted check out Infinity Tinting on the I-45 & 1960 they did a great job and my back window looks as if the window was taken off and then tinted and put back on. They did a great job. 159.99 for LLumar tint 35% on the doors and 15% on the back. Hey lead what % tint did you get?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
That is awesome mcanlas. Did Grubbs give you the 2yr/24Kmile maintenance free though? I had a buddy of mine go check out Infiniti's at Grubbs who was interested in a coupe and he said a saleman told him they do not do that there at Grubbs. I got this at North Houston...you get that Lead???

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

That is awesome mcanlas. Did Grubbs give you the 2yr/24Kmile maintenance free though? I had a buddy of mine go check out Infiniti's at Grubbs who was interested in a coupe and he said a saleman told him they do not do that there at Grubbs. I got this at North Houston...you get that Lead???
Even better. Because it's a lease I got 4 year 60k maintenance free.

[:D]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

Hey if anyone from Housotn is interested in getting there windows tinted check out Infinity Tinting on the I-45 & 1960 they did a great job and my back window looks as if the window was taken off and then tinted and put back on. They did a great job. 159.99 for LLumar tint 35% on the doors and 15% on the back. Hey lead what % tint did you get?
I can't remember what the percetages were. I just told them to go as dark as legally possible.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

Lead are the back doors windows darker than the front door windows or the same?
I think they're the same. I'll check and let you know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts