Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night my center console lights started flashing from the normal setting to all possible options. Basically turning on and off all the lights. It stopped after about 2 min and has not happened again. The dealer says they never heard of it and to bring it in when it's doing it. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
wow... never heard of this before.

post the results after you have it checked out.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
15 Posts
No, but I was driving home from work earlier this week after a rough day at work. I wanted some peace and quiet so I turned off the radio. Five mintues later, the CD player comes on and starts playing all by itself. Do I have a haunted car?!! [bigeyes]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by JBNEWORLEANS

No, but I was driving home from work earlier this week after a rough day at work. I wanted some peace and quiet so I turned off the radio. Five mintues later, the CD player comes on and starts playing all by itself. Do I have a haunted car?!! [bigeyes]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do you have stereo controls on your steering wheel? If you do, you might have accidentally hit the mode or power button. This could have turned it on?

[dunno]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
197 Posts
same thing happened to me, it went crazy all these wierd things started to appear(not #) its happened like 3 times so far.

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
550 Posts
Sounds fishy..You sure it wasn't one too many Buds....[:D]

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

1 - 6 of 6 Posts