26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, what are the two 'card holders' for?[dunno]

Graphite/Graphite 6MT

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Cards.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
16 Posts
i read a post ealier that describes how to replace the card holder over the driver with stock handle (as used over the passenger seat)

for those of you who have to pay tolls.. that card holder might be a great place to place the ticket!!!

bm

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lehr

Ok guys, what are the two 'card holders' for?[dunno]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I agree very strange...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
OK, aside from my sarcasm above, here are a few suggestions:

Insurance cards
Registration
Parking tickets (The kind you get when entering a lot, not the kind for parking where you shouldn't. Those go on the ground in little bity pieces).
Lawyers Business card (for doing the above).

I thought a better place for the one on the driver side would have been under the visor, just like on the passenger side.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I thought a better place for the one on the driver side would have been under the visor, just like on the passenger side.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Totally agree. I like the idea of the card holders, but find the one on the driver side really hard to use so I end up putting the parking card for my office under the visor on the passenger side. Much easier access.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I bet no one has seen the card holder under the jewelry tray in the armrest compartment! [:O] Now that's one small card! I think it would only be useful for putting folded money. It's my secret emergency stash for those uncalled moments... (when you arrive at a toll before realizing you ran out of change [lol])

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts