Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whenever it would rain out my car alarm would go off so I would just leave it unlocked. Now it won't start. It just cranks over and it will try to start and nothing. It's drying out in the sun now and as time passes it seems to want to start more and more.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
702 Posts
no its not a wiring insulation prob you have a connecter thats getting wet and moisture is getting on the contacts. I called infiniti dealership when i orderd parts for my rebuilder and they notified me of certain services to perform to my car cuz its got 74,000 one of those services is a peticular plug in the engine compartment that they specifically said to disconnect spray with cleaning fluid and put dialectric grease in it cuz if it ever took on water the car wont start for a while. Try calling your dealership and see if they can specify which plug it is. if their clueless let me know and i will call the same tech i spoke with and get specifics. it was a common problem with the g's

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks very much sorry I haven't replied for a while but yeah whenever it dries out everything works normal

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
1 Posts
no its not a wiring insulation prob you have a connecter thats getting wet and moisture is getting on the contacts. I called infiniti dealership when i orderd parts for my rebuilder and they notified me of certain services to perform to my car cuz its got 74,000 one of those services is a peticular plug in the engine compartment that they specifically said to disconnect spray with cleaning fluid and put dialectric grease in it cuz if it ever took on water the car wont start for a while. Try calling your dealership and see if they can specify which plug it is. if their clueless let me know and i will call the same tech i spoke with and get specifics. it was a common problem with the g's
can u tell me the dealers name mine is doing this and and I am lost

1 - 9 of 9 Posts