Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've received a cover with delivery of my car, but I'm probably never going to use it. Just curious if anyone here is interested in buying it? I live in Southern Ontario (Canada), but could ship it anywhere. It's the factory cover, tailored to fit the G35 Coupe, still in the packaging. They sell for about $300 Canadian at the dealer. I'd let it go for about $200 obo.

Let me know if you're interested.

'03 G35 Coupe
6MT w/Aero Pkg
Brilliant Silver/Graphite

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'd never use it either, but that's a great deal.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think craigdred might be interested. check out his thread here

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
Good Looking Out Lead_Foot[clapper]

Hey Droidac...Lets talk[pimp].....Sent you an EMail....You got it?

Finally !! | 2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

Good Looking Out Lead_Foot[clapper]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LEAD_FOOT!?! I know he's ahead and all in posts now, but do I get no respect around here!?!? [V]

XL probably put you up to that, didn't he? [:D]

-Ken (as in KLOH)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't know there was a different cover for spoiler or non-spoiler. I'll have to open it up and have a look.

'03 G35 Coupe
6MT w/Aero Pkg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I opened it up. It's actually more of a dust cover than a weather repellant, outdoor cover. I'll attach a picture as soon as someone can tell me how! Or email me and I can send the picture to you.

'03 G35 Coupe
6MT w/Aero Pkg

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
primer on attaching images:

1. you need to upload the image to a webserver.
2. use the following code in your post:

<font color="blue">[ img ]http://yourdomain.com/yourdirectory/yourfile.jpg[ /img ]</font id="blue">
<font color="red">(be sure to remove the spaces before and after the brackets)</font id="red">

If you don't have a webserver, try to find some free hosting services like FreePicHosting

This should be obvious, but you can also just link it to an image that already exists on a server by using the URL. For example, this image from 6mt.net uses the following code: <font color="blue">[ img ]http://6mt.net/images/forum-h2.gif[ /img ]</font id="blue">

-ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts