Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the window-roll-down be disabled from my Car Key? Sometimes the button to open my car gets squished in my pocket, which then automatically rolls down the windows of my 09 G37 Sedan, without my knowledge. this can be very troublesome during stormy weather. Can this feature be disabled somehow, so that my car is safer?

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
The roll down feature on mine requires a push and hold of 5 or more seconds on the door un-lock mode ,,, not sure how that can be mistakenly put to use if the remote is operating correctly but mine is an 04 and that feature may differ somewhat.

I'm not aware of a window defeat feature for the remote but it's a good question in your situation.

From what you describe, you are walking toward or away from the car and within remote range when the window goes down due to something in your pocket pinching the remote unlock button down ?
What about a delay in putting that in your pocket for a slight distance putting you out of range ? You def do not want to get the remote engine start feature:surprise:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts