Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think abouthttp://www.caraudio24.de/komponenten/pioneer/gexp7000tvp.htm GEX-P7000TVP or GEX-P7000DAB. Or should I get http://www.avelectronic.com/Nav-TVTuner.htm . Can anyone give me some feedback.
Thankx
John

Johny

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thankx for checking out my forums. Please guys I need help.[:(] Whats the best thing to get without messing up my car. [banghead]

2003 G35C | 5AT | Desert Platinum + Premium Leather | Nav | Premium Aero Performance Tire & Wheel.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
The GEX says it's a PAL/SECAM tuner, is that what you want? I don't know if that would work in the states, we use NTSC.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really want to watch DVD movies. I dont what should I get or whats the best thing to get. Please help me out.

2003 G35C | 5AT | Desert Platinum + Premium Leather | Nav | Premium Aero Performance Tire & Wheel.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
There are a few other threads here about that topic, but I never paid much attention to it since I don't care about DVDs in the car. That's what my home theater is for [:)]

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen lots of people they can play DVD movies. HOW?
What do i need to get?
Please help me out.
I want to get it so bad I dont know what [banghead]
PLesseeeeeeeee Help Meeeeeeeeee[:(]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maman I saw that already but I am concering about messing my system I hope it wont harm anything. If its plug and play thats better. So I dont have to cut any wires. Another thing I live in Baltimore, MD new in this town. Dont know who can intall it for me and can do the best job without messing up anything in my car. I am looking around and surffing. I hope you can give me some more suggestion.
Thankx

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Hit up the websites for MB Quart and Dynaudio and do a search for a local dealer that carries them. I'm willing to bet that anyone that carries high end speakers probably has a decent installer on staff.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by johny027

Maman I saw that already but I<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sure you have, but did you read it? If you would have read either of those posts and followed the links in them, then you could have easily stumbled upon the fact that the AVelectronic modification is the only one that is remotely "plug and play." However, even with that mod you have to cut one wire (the sync wire--it's pink) in order to tap into the system.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankx a lot guys for the info. I am going to get it with in couple of weeks.I will take some picture after I install it and post it.
Thankx again
[:)][thmsup]

·
Registered
9 Posts
The AVelectronic is as basic as it gets. You cut one wire and plug a dvd player into it. DONE.

Russ
Black, Willow, 6MT Coupe, Aero, Nav
Jax, FL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts