Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all in H-town. Would anyone be interested in heading out to Baytown on Friday the 30th of May for a little time slip action? Out at Houston Raceway Park they do time slip free for alls starting at 5:30. The cost is only $15 and it's organized pretty well from what I hear. You can check it out here:

http://www.houstonraceway.com/friday.htm

Post here if you're interested in making it. I'd like to get a nice mixture of Sedans and Coupes for some time comparisons.

If we don't get enough interest for this one, we can try again some other time (they do it every Friday night).

Thanks,
Don
AKA lead_foot

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yo Don I am definately interested in going. Not sure if I can jsut yet but definately interested. I will email you the minute I know. I too would like to go to the track to see what times I can run...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Yo Don I am definately interested in going. Not sure if I can jsut yet but definately interested. I will email you the minute I know. I too would like to go to the track to see what times I can run...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Looks like it's you and me Chaz. I posted about this in all the G forums I could find and haven't had much response. What a bunch of lamos! Hope you can make it.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Haha sorry Lead I actually can't make it. My fiance and I are going to Dallas to look for wedding/reception sites. Sorry man I hate to disappoint. Hopefully sometime in June I can make it out there...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Haha sorry Lead I actually can't make it. My fiance and I are going to Dallas to look for wedding/reception sites. Sorry man I hate to disappoint. Hopefully sometime in June I can make it out there...

'03 G35 Sedan.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Damn you Chaz! I guess it's just me, myself and I then. Does that mean you're out for the Sunday AutoX too?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts