Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Gail Kachadourian
Automotive News / April 14, 2003

Cadillac's 2004 XLR roadster will have a $76,200 MSRP, including destination, when it arrives at dealerships this summer, the automaker said on Monday.

Standard equipment for the XLR, which has a 4.6-liter V-8 engine, includes a power retractable hardtop, keyless access with a push-button start and adaptive cruise control.

The only option not included in the $76,200 MSRP is XM Satellite Radio, which costs $325 for hardware and installation and $9.99 for monthly service fee. GM pays the $14.99 initiation fee.

XLR's competitors include the Mercedes Benz SL500, Lexus SC430 and Jaguar XK8, GM says.

XLR production starts in June at GM's Bowling Green, Ky., assembly plant.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Seems like way to much for THAT car!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
85 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

Seems like way to much for THAT car!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

i agree. i find it funny that Cadillac is trying to "save" its image because one day they woke up and found all of their customers dying of old age.[lol] although i must say that the Caddy "Sixteen" is an impossibly sick concept.[:D]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

1 - 3 of 3 Posts