Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WILL BE BUYING A G35 SEDAN BLK/BLK,AT WITH PREMIUM PACKAGE.CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT THE DOOR PRICE? IWANT TO PAY UNDER 32K OUT THE DOOR IF NOT LESS. DO YOU THINK THIS IS POSSSIBLE? ALSO WHICH DEALERSHIP IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA GIVES THE BEST DEALS

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
It is very possible. You can probably do a search and find many threads on what other people did. Most people are walking out the door with the cars for $29,000-$31,000. Good Luck!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had a great experience with James C. at Infiniti Of Mission Viejo. He opened up the place early, gave me a great deal and got me out of there in under and hour. (949) 916-4200. The time was worth more than the stupid plants and throw away free-bies that many of the others throw in. The dealership is about a mile from the Metrolink station as well. As for price, they had one of the first 6MT's in So-cal and got it for about 1500 less that MSRP. Best of luck!

G35/S/6MT DP over Graphite, Premium.

·
Registered
123 Posts
there were some really good tips on my post (NEW G35 SEDAN?) but anyways, kfreefall what did you get for your walk out price?...

32k...that's about...

base price plus..premium?

29k+3200=32k...(i'm guessing on the 29k) you can get that price everywhere I think, just be a good and be smart about your buy..know alot about it..i.e. 2004 model coming out..if u don't sell it to me at XXX price..i'll just buy it then..meaning u get less money..etc etc etmc..i'm going around glendale monrovia and claremont...if monrovia gives me a bad deal i'm off to van nuys.

When I went to glendale they didn't even bother to sit down with me and discuss the price. I never went back cause they weren't serious about it.

Monrovia sat down with me and got straight to it. I've been hearing that It has bad service but I'll just be sure to get the "I owe's" down on paper and other legalities etc.

sorry if there are alot of bugs in my post i'm in a bit of a rush.

|So. Cal|G35 Sedan|Premium|Aero|Black/Black|Still looking for good salesman/dealer|

1 - 4 of 4 Posts