Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody
I am crazy about the g35 coupe and wish to buy one. I live in the Los Angeles area and wonder what experiences people have had at the dealers here. I went to Miller infiniti and received the attitude I would priviliged to buy one from them and was told all were sold anyway. Is there such a thing as a discount from a dealer or from any of these internet buying sites? What was the lowest interest rate someone got from Nissan financing or is it better from a bank? I love looking at all
your pictures and hope to post some sonn.
Thanks.
trophyv8 [alien]

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Take a drive to San Diego and visit Discover Infiniti. You will receive a totally different attitude! [bowdown]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
15 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by trophyv8

Hi everybody
I am crazy about the g35 coupe and wish to buy one. I live in the Los Angeles area and wonder what experiences people have had at the dealers here. I went to Miller infiniti and received the attitude I would priviliged to buy one from them and was told all were sold anyway. Is there such a thing as a discount from a dealer or from any of these internet buying sites? What was the lowest interest rate someone got from Nissan financing or is it better from a bank? I love looking at all
your pictures and hope to post some sonn.
Thanks.
trophyv8 [alien]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought my coupe from Miller Infinity in Thousand Oaks. They were very nice (I went thru the internet). There was no deal, though. Paid retail. They thru in the wheel locks and that was it. Nice people though

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in Orange County and was told by a car broker that the coupe definitely can be had for less than MSRP. I know this guy very well, so he's not feeding me a line.

I test drove one at Cerritos and they seemed nice. I asked Glendale and Thousand Oaks to fax me a quote and it was like pulling teeth. Actually, still haven't received a response from Thousand Oaks. Business must be good!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in Orange County and was told by a car broker that the coupe definitely can be had for less than MSRP. I know this guy very well, so he's not feeding me a line.

I test drove one at Cerritos and they seemed nice. I asked Glendale and Thousand Oaks to fax me a quote and it was like pulling teeth. Actually, still haven't received a response from Thousand Oaks. Business must be good!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Buy it elsewhere and then take it back the the first dealership and show the salesman your new ride. Then write a nice letter to the owner explaining why you took your business elsewhere.

I hate snotty sales people.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought my 2004 G35 Coupe from Thousand Oaks Infinity yesterday and found that they were great people to work with. I got my car for VPP. Came in, traded in my 350Z Track, and walked out with a G35 Coupe 6MT. I'm a very happy man....

·
Registered
130 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GTO2050

Take a drive to San Diego and visit Discover Infiniti. You will receive a totally different attitude! [bowdown]

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

Discover has pretty good service but they aren't willing to deal. They were only gonna take off around $600 off MSRP. That sux. I did the Grubbs deal and they got me $3k off MSRP. Try them at Grubbs.com and check out their inventory. They are much more willing to deal.

04 Coupe DG/Auto/Prem/Nav/Perf

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Came in, traded in my 350Z Track, and walked out with a G35 Coupe 6MT. I'm a very happy man....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">...a very happy man in desperate need of a new screen name! [:D]

2004 | 6MTs | Diamond Graphite/Graphite
Upstate NY

·
Registered
15 Posts
I personally had a good deal from miller infinity (van nuys). Dont believe the hype on ordering and waiting 2-3 months for a car and leaving a deposit.....that's all crap. If you want this car, search the dealer inventory and talk to the internet sales people. DO NOT waste your time talking to the guys who run up to you when you step out of your car. They will tell you that you cant have it for less than MSRP and it takes a long time to get one........

BTW, has anyone ever got the line,"Well we dont have a black coupe here with graphite interior but....we have a red one with willow!" Try to sell you a car with the wrong package or color options....agh!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
well started at cerritos, didn't like the service they gave me and told me that they weren't willing to honor VPP until the first of each month and then only four per month...and they told me that there was already four signed up for the upcoming month(bull-shit,big dealer=big ego's)i shopped around and found out that smaller dealers weren't willing to VPP their coupes out as they would the sedans. so ended up @ glendale infiniti who was willing to give me the silver coupe on their lot...sales experience at glendale was average, but their service department suck. to make a long story short...skip glendale. but hey at lease i got the color and package i wanted.

'04 Brilliant Silver | 5auto Coupe | Willow Leather| Premium and Aero package | Sport Tire and Wheels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">BTW, has anyone ever got the line,"Well we dont have a black coupe here with graphite interior but....we have a red one with willow!" Try to sell you a car with the wrong package or color options....agh!!!

I did thats when I walked into the sales managers office and told him this is the car I want, this is the best quote I have. It is kind of funny what happens when you do that. The dealer had it flatbeded 500 miles at thier cost. But no one should ever have to do that. A friend of mine went in the week after I pick mine up paid grand more.

Some pics of my G http://web.tampabay.rr.com/btoback/btoback.htm

2004 G35 Coupe Auto, Twilight Blue, Willow, Prem Pkg, Perf Tire Pkg, Aero w Spoiler.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys

I'm in the same situation of trying to find the best price for a 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT. I've already placed a deposit at the Tustin Infiniti. They were the best that I could find.
Do any of you guys have experience or know of autospies.com?
I'm considering doing this and hoping this site will hook me up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, I tried monrovia, riverside (pretty good internet sales people), glendale, tustin, van nuys, and cerritos....

Again, my worst experiences were dealing with the guys that stand out in front....at least with internet sales you dont have to hassle with them....

Almost every dealer told me they had my car on 'their' lot....if it wasn't physically on that lot, they had two-four more lots that belonged to the dealership...whatever that meant!?!? Maybe it was a dealer swap or something....

·
Registered
258 Posts
gregg: Can you tell us why you traded in your 350z for the G coupe? I'm curious to know. Also, how do you compare the two in performance and handling? Don't be afraid to go in details...

PS, I know all the main differences but I just want to hear it from someone that has actually owned both cars.

Kash

<font color="navy">04 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Ivory Pearl | Graphite | Nav/Premium | 4-piece aero kit w/ Spoiler | XM Radio | JDM Clear side markers</font id="navy">

1 - 17 of 17 Posts