Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Umm, I would say Z06s have "decent" exhausts on them. I could understand putting an after-market exhaust on a F body or Mustang or something, but Z06 is about as high performance as you can get. I am it is going to take a little more than an exhaust to get 50 hp from a Z06. There is even potential to lose HP in that situation. That exhaust is tuned to get the most power from the specific engine. GZire, what do you think?

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
I really haven't done too much research on that yet. I have been cruising the Vette forums for a little while. I'm sure you can get more power out of the Z06 engine with exhaust, but you might sacrifice some low-mid range torque to do so.

I'm not sure about 50 hp, but I'd be inclined to say not that much.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
DoggyDoor said:
Is it me, or does your avatar look like a seal with a bayonet on it, GZire?
hahahah it does! what do you do on your spare time gz besides training an army of killer seals?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I heard it is a game they play in Hawaii. Somehow they get a seal, and everyone along with the seal jump in a pool. The seal has a bayonet attached to its head, and everyone has a fish tied to their thigh. Hilarity then ensues!!!1

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
DoggyDoor said:
I heard it is a game they play in Hawaii. Somehow they get a seal, and everyone along with the seal jump in a pool. The seal has a bayonet attached to its head, and everyone has a fish tied to their thigh. Hilarity then ensues!!!1
hahaha ouch they should blind fold the seal and play marco polo haha that would be good

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
OMFG you guys!!! Don't you watch Animal Planet, Wild Kingdom, National Geographic, or Crocodile Hunter?

When the hell was the last time you saw a seal with feet? It's a hampster damnit!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
GZire said:
OMFG you guys!!! Don't you watch Animal Planet, Wild Kingdom, National Geographic, or Crocodile Hunter?

When the hell was the last time you saw a seal with feet? It's a hampster damnit!!!
hahaha i think that makes it funnier...i always knew there was something evil about hampsters

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
DoggyDoor said:
O sorry, it looked like the head and neck of a seal, didn't see the feet, and there is no end-tail-thing

Sonofabitch get your eyes checked out man.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
When it is that small, and you don't know it is a hamster, it looks like a white seal pup head and neck. You should have a hamster with a knife, and a rabbit with a hopping activated flame thrower duke it out.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Sorry to bring this one back, but, tonight I actually tried to do a burnout. I stopped at a stop sign with no one around, pressed the brake firmly with my left foot and stomped on the gas with my right foot. Wouldn't you know it, the tires started making funny noises. I stopped after about 2 seconds, but I guess you could go all night if you wanted to. 5AT Sedan, 03.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
DoggyDoor said:
Sorry to bring this one back, but, tonight I actually tried to do a burnout. I stopped at a stop sign with no one around, pressed the brake firmly with my left foot and stomped on the gas with my right foot. Wouldn't you know it, the tires started making funny noises. I stopped after about 2 seconds, but I guess you could go all night if you wanted to. 5AT Sedan, 03.
ya 2 seconds keep trying to go and see if your car stops you

61 - 80 of 87 Posts