Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to forum world so please bear with me. Im a 2004 g35 with slight mods owner and im hooked never had a classier but sporty car that just keeps getting better w/upgrades. Let me start by saying LS SWAOP HERE I COME !
I was just given the chance to buy a BLOWN SMALLBLOCK 4BOLT 350 TO A 383 W/205 camel humphead with a B&M blower port& polished thats been sitting on the motor stand it was stuck on after twisting the frame on a 87chevy truck my dads friend used to outlaw with every chance he got ..that was 23 years ago ....YES ITS BEEN ON STASND FOR 23 YEARS still has same oil in it from night ittwisted up his truck. he practically gave it to me it was my birthday the 15 of april and he sold it to me for 400 .w/motor stand ......let me get to the point i want to stab it in my G35...this is all new to me but ive always wrenched on my own shit .i love to do it now that im getting older and slowing down its time i speed up my G .. is anyone out there whiling to guide me in right direction with good companys to shop with on swap kit? ive been saving moneyfor awhile for this im sitting on 12k + i just want to make a statment with my g guys and gals...i would appreciate all info yall might have as long as serious as i am ..thank you for ya'lls time and or advise..CreepsDead#

1 - 1 of 1 Posts