Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four Brembo rotors for sale. Two for the front and two for the rear. These rotors will fit the following applications, 2003 to 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe track edition, Nissan 350Z track edition, These are practically brand new, they have about 600 miles on them, i bought them for my G35 and then figured out i needed to sell the car to help pay for college. They are amazing brakes! You will notice a very BIG difference in stopping power, these are performance brake rotors! they also look much better than the stock rotors, they add more sportiness and elegance in my opinion. The other thing you should consider if you are in need of new rotors for your car is that these brakes are cheaper than buying stock ones form the manufacture! I paid $1200 new for these rotors, I am willing to let them go for much cheaper than what i bought them for new. I really need to get rid of these so please do not hesitate to call me, my number is 314-606-1124. My name is Gabe, I'm going to school at Missouri State University so if I don't answer leave a message and ill call you back. 600obo Thanks for looking!
click link below for pics.

Brembo Rotors for sale G35 & 350Z

1 - 1 of 1 Posts