Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed both on the specs page of this site as well as the specs page for the infiniti page, when listing the brake dimensions/types they list "standard brakes" and then below that are "brembo brakes". At first i thought maybe the fronts were standard and rears were brembo, but then i noticed that it lists the dimensions for front and rear for both standard and brembo. so...

I was just curious how you get the brembo brakes? cuz i couldn't find a mention of them anywhere on the infiniti web site except for that specs page. Are they part of the suspension package? Or something else?

I saw a post that briefly mentioned this topic many months ago, but it didn't really answer my question. And I figured you guys might know a lil more specifics by now. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
They come on the manual.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Are you sure, Semi? I should have them on my sedan?

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Man

Are you sure, Semi? I should have them on my sedan?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

G-Man, he means only on the manual coupe.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ah... thanks, X.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite

·
Registered
96 Posts
By the way, X, no doubt you've noticed that you're about to be the board's leading "poster"? Thanks for all of your great input!

[cheers]

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait now I'm confused...so are you saying that on the infiniti Web site the specs page for the sedan has a typo in it? That it should only say "standard brakes" bla bla bla and not have that "brembo brakes" part in there?

If they were using the same specs page for both the sedan and the coupe then that would explain the presence of the "brembo" part, but I know they're for each different model because where they list the overall dimensions and stuff like that they only have one thing listed and it's not labeled as "coupe" or "sedan".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts