Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have 5k miles on my G and the front brakes started making that noise. what should i do?

G-Class
2003.5 G35s Black/Black
Prim/Sport
2003 CLK500 on order

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

I Have 5k miles on my G and the front brakes started making that noise. what should i do?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Take it to the dealership and ask them WTF is going on.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Class

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Act a fool!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
254 Posts
i took mine in sat for vibration, and pulsating when braking--7700 miles, and they had the new service writer working, so i heard him 2 way the manager and said all wear items and adjustments were covered 12/12[boink], so they resurfaced my rotors for free[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.