Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like my brakes starts to squeak a little. 04 G35 auto so it looks like it's non-Brembo.
Last time the pads and rotors changed was about 30k miles ago. The car currently has 187k miles on it

So how do i know if i need the rotors changed also? I would rather not if i don't have to.

Any recommendation on a good economical but still decent set of front and rear pads (and rotors if you guys think that also really need to be changed)? It's a daily driver with no intention of tracking or any sort of performance driving. I just need something cheap, reliable and hopefully not too much brake dust.

Autozone has some cheap stuffs, but i imagine most people hear would have better suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went on Rock Auto and purchased Power stop K0E2710, came with rotors and pads front and rear for $140 bucks. Not sure what your budget is but I just needed something basic for my 03 G35 sedan. I daily it and baby it with 228k miles on it. They had other options to choose from higher and lower than what I picked.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts