Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

yeah i was told that i can just drive the car and there is no brake in period? IS THERE? o boy

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Briliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/
Mods:
$7 K&N Air Filter</center></font id="Verdana">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I don't know about a brake in period, but there sure is a recommended break-in period.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
read this and decide for yourself.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by donpalombella

Ken,
Notice the k&n part of his sig on my reply. [}:)]

ROTFLMAO!! I didn't see that. Nice! [lol]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by donpalombella

Ken,
Notice the k&n part of his sig on my reply. [}:)]
That's great!

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
don, that is classic, I would have never noticed if you wouldn't have mentioned. I have become so accustomed to ignoring his goofy sig.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Damn Don,

Every post I read of yours makes me like you even more! You crack me up! Keep up the excellent work!

[bowdown]

<font size="1">K&N Air Filter - Bought at full price</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
haha lead, I love the mini sig on that post!

bizz, go drive your car, because the board is definitely not past its break in period with you... pick up a dictionary once in a while instead of lifting air filters from your local auto supply place and you won't have to leave us looking at words like "brake" instead of "break" or "Briliant" instead of "Brilliant"

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
818 Posts
Bizz...Not trying to pile on...BUT...

A)Learn to spell...Your posts are giving these guys a field day!!!
B)How are you a wannabe cop AND stealing shit at the same time??
C)THEN posting the stuff you stole as a MOD on your car?????????
D)PROOF-READ AND THINK about what you are posting, BEFORE posting...

You don't want to be thought of as a...[dunce]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
MOFO, good advice, but I think he is too late on that [dunce] dunce thing

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
We all know I'm not one to hold back and I'm certainly no fan of stilted spelling and grammar. However, dogpiling is rarely productive.

Bizz, if I could give you some advice, type your posts out in Word or some similar program with a spell/grammar checker and then past them here. It should only add a few seconds to each post and it will greatly improve readability.

I personally consider the legibility of a person's post to be a mark of respect. If they're willing to put the effort in to make their post match common usage of words, punctuation, capitalization, etc, they clearly have respect for me as a reader. I will show them the same courtesy.

If they can't be bothered to type out their thoughts in a form more advanced than cell phone instant messaging, they clearly don't respect me enough to warrant my attention.

Just some things to think about.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
wow semi dat wuz phat yo'

[lol] I am just playing. You do have very good points there; however, it is very hard not to "dogpile" sometimes. I guess we will all have to make an effort to be a little more accepting of each other. Bizz, if you learn to spell, I will learn how not to be so nitpicky and cynical.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Your in uniform in a picture on your website.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

read this, I GIVE UP.. wtf how do u even know I WAS a cop? whatever i give up..

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Briliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/
Mods:
K&N Air Filter</center></font id="Verdana">
I was one also, for 12 years, I know how to snoop. You posted your website in your sig and I had to check it out. That is when I discovered your police auxiliary affiliation. That's what made me snap.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright your tottally right, but let me explain something to you man, no disrespect, but i understand im not the BEST speller, but im not stupid, im not retarted or in fukin sped classes.. im just not a great speller.. the k&n air filter, i thought it was a WASTE of my money to buy it for 50 dollars.. thats why i switched the boxes, anyway im sorry, ill try to spell better but calm down, i dont do it on spite..

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Brilliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package : Auto
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hey it's cool bizz...I cant spell for Sh!t either...I think everything will be cool after a few more posts...Don't give up...Try reading as many of the old posts as you can. That might help.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts