Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer (Niello, Concord, CA) wanted a NONREFUNDABLE $1000 deposit to order a loaded 6mt coupe. While I was deciding to order or not, I looked on Ebay and found the car I was looking for (must have nav). It was on a 3 day auction and it only had 200 miles. After emailing the seller and a previous buyer (of a Posche 928) from the same seller, I felt confident he was a reliable seller and I bid on the car, along with a few others. On the second day of the auction, the Iraq war broke out, which I think distracted the other bidders. I was the highest bidder but hadn't met the reserve. On the last day of the auction, the seller lowered his reserve and the car was mine for $35K when MSRP was $37600 or so. Even with shipping costs I ended up saving $2000 on a car with less than 300 miles when it got to me! Turns out the seller was a guy with $$ to burn and after buying the G coupe, he thought it was a litle cramped for his size (former NFL offensive lineman) and he had 4 other cars already, so he just wanted to quickly get rid of it on Ebay. It felt great to tell the dealer that his NONREFUNDABLE deposit scared me off, so I went and got it alot cheaper! Now I've got some $2000 extra for mods or accessories...any suggestions?

Jim
6MTCoupe/DesertPlatinum/Graph/Prem/Nav/Aero

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G35MD
Now I've got some $2000 extra for mods or accessories...any suggestions?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Save them and wait for the coupe aero kit coming out in June... it's gonna be bad ass!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts