Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I've had my G35 for over 6 years and I want to upgrade. I've never liked the body style on the G37 Coupe. I'm trying to convince myself to, so I can upgrade and drive something a little newer. I found an 11 IPL in black. I think it's a nice car overall but I literally can't stand the rear end, especially the ugly taillight design. The front too doesn't look aggressive enough. I don't want to start ripping the bumpers out, etc.

I figured I would post here and see if there's any clean solutions to make the front end more aggressive and fix up the back end somehow. I literally hate the back. The G35s rear end is much better designed...I'm not sure why they changed it to what it is.

Thanks

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,487 Posts
I don't disagree with you regarding the G37 design.

There have to be some body kits for the G37 out there. I don't have a G37 so I have not looked for them.

If you want opinions, you can post some photos of what you find.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I've felt the same way about the newer Vette. My gosh but they butchered that thing up to look like something out of a Hollywood Transformer movie....:frown:

It's a deal breaker for me ever considering one and I like what I read about the GS for the bang/buck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts