Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Impul 535S G35 body kit consists of a front bumper spoiler, side skirts, and rear bumper valance. Please allow 4-8 weeks for this special order body kit from Japan. Price: $3,900.00

This is the hottest body kit for the new G35 (Skyline in Japan). The Corsa G35 body kit consists of a front bumper, side skirts, and rear under spoiler. Please allow 4-8 weeks for this special order body kit from Japan. Price: $2,600.00

If any of you are interested please reply or send an email to [email protected] I can also be reached via AOL Instant Messagener at karnagemotor/babyfacedpaki/pakithug88. Thank You.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Got rice? [:D] (No ofense to those interested)

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i admit the kits may look ricey, but they will also be something that no one in your area will have, and will definately stand out from the other g35's. and thats a guarantee.

·
Registered
254 Posts
i agree-- a little ricey--and 4 THOUSAND DOLLARS for the top one[bigeyes]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by babyfacedpaki

true, i agree it doesnt, but it will make it stand out from the rest.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I rather be 1 of 100 classy than 1 of 5 ricers. [boink]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"ricey" ? Many think its ricey many like the look. If you don't like it, it's your opinion, weren't you the saying u wanted clear sides? that could be ricey in someone else's opinion. Please if you dont like it then thats fine, but please for the people that do like it, dont change their mind.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
My posts about clear markers was actually an inquiring post. I wanted people's opinions. I never took props from the people that liked the kits. If you didn't notice, that's why I put "no offense to those interested" in the beginning of my post. I am freely providing my opinion without interfering with others taste. [;)]

XL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well look man no hard feelings, i was just trying to sell some kits, but if anyone else is interested please let me know thank you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I never took props from the people that liked the kits.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I know that that is a slang expression, but what does that mean? (Sorry, I'm old.)

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by G-Man

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I never took props from the people that liked the kits.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I know that that is a slang expression, but what does that mean? (Sorry, I'm old.)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sorry I missed this thread... What I meant by never taking props away, is that I didn't criticize others opinions or appeal to the body kits, since everyone is entitled to their own taste and preference.

XL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts