Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Sub, check out Grubbs Infiniti. There is a stock body kit that Infiniti makes. I have also already seen an aftermarket one...that performance site VQ posted in the coupe forum I think may have a body kit for the sedan too.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yeah, they also had painted side sills.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Please robo! Don't be that guy. We're luxury car owners. We're not ricers! Show some style and some class. Push the engine as far as you can but don't add idiotic plastic to the outside for no reason.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Semi, you just dont understand. The body kit for G35 sedan just sucked. Its like a cheap plastic ugly thing goes all around the car. Have you ever go down and touch it? Its not smooth.
I want a luxry car with a better looking.
I will try to find an Air intake system for this car also, VQ, you know where i can find them? A good one?[:D]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VQ, i've checked the website you post up.
I found the body kit i want, and then i've checked the japanese company website. That US company charge 1000 US for profit [:(!]
damm, im gonna try to order it from Japan! but its kind of hard
you got any other way?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'm not sure how to go about that sub. There just aren't a lot of US/Canadian aftermarket suppliers yet. You might be stuck ordering it from over seas. If you find a local supplier, let us know.

6-speed

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

I'm not sure how to go about that sub. There just aren't a lot of US/Canadian aftermarket suppliers yet. You might be stuck ordering it from over seas. If you find a local supplier, let us know.

6-speed
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I found another supplier, but i dont know what the product look like.
http://g35accessories.com/catalog/front_bumper_cover_1465023.htm
does anyone got this bumer on yet?

·
Registered
45 Posts
FWIW my G35 sedan (Carib blue) came with all add-on body panels from the factory. The entire package is ca. $2000 and looks really good. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to spend the bucks.

Aliveatfive

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by aliveatfive

FWIW my G35 sedan (Carib blue) came with all add-on body panels from the factory. The entire package is ca. $2000 and looks really good. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to spend the bucks.

Aliveatfive

Do you have any picture that you can post on net?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subrobo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by aliveatfive

Do you have any picture that you can post on net?

Agreed Sub...Alive any pics you can post?

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts

Just snapped 4 shots. Please explain how to post. Must they be in gif?

You need to get them hosted on a web site. VQ is setting up a members pics area so you could send them to him and he could send you back the address, but I don't know how busy he is.

A lot of people on these car sites seem to use imagestation though I've no idea why as they require registration to see the pictures. Personally, I prefer having my own site but I've been really bad about getting it up and running. MSN communities is actually a pretty cool option as it's free, offers decent space for stuff other than pictures and will resize the photos to net friendly sizes if you like.

Once that's done and you have it online, you can inline it here by getting the address of the actual image (right click on it, choose properties and double click on the address, hit ctrl-c to copy the address to your clipboard). Then type [ url ] [ /url ] tags without the spaces between the brackets and the tag itself. Past the address between the tags and the image should format itself when you click on the post button.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

can you send to my e-mail first? i really wanna see it.
[email protected]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Thx so much for the photo!
It looks much better having them on!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

Aliveatfive

AL5, are you reffering to the Aerokit here? Wow I haven't seen a CB Aerokit G35 yet. Must be cool!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts