Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7 Series

745i and 745Li
* Multi-Spoke alloy wheels (Style 94) will replace Double-Spoke alloy wheels (Style 93) as the standard wheel, combined with all-season tires. Also available with all-season run-flat tires (a no-charge option).
All 7 Series Models
* Adaptive headlights, which "steer" the headlights into roadway curves, available as an option.
* Sirius Satellite Radio will be available as an accessory.

6 Series

* An all-new 6 Series will be available in the Spring of 2004.

5 Series

* An all-new 5 Series Sedan will be available at the end of September.

3 Series

All 3 Series Models
* 6-Speed SMG (Sequential Manual Gearbox) Transmission will be available on most rear-wheel-drive 3 Series, when combined with the Sport Package as of 10/03 production. It will not be available with all-wheel-drive or the 330i Performance Package.
* Rain-sensing windshield wipers and automatic headlight control will become standard features on the Sedan and Sports Wagon - no longer part of the Premium Package (already standard on Coupes and Convertibles).
* Sirius Satellite Radio is available as an accessory.
325i and 325i Sports Wagon
* 5-spoke alloy wheel (Style 119) replaces 7-spoke alloy wheel (Style 96) in the Sport Package
* Bluetooth wireless hands-free cellular phone system will be available as an accessory, but not in combination with BMW Assist.
325xi and 325xi Sports Wagon
* 5-spoke alloy wheel (Style 137) replaces 20-spoke alloy wheel (Style 73) in Sport Package
* Bluetooth wireless hands-free cellular phone system will be available as an accessory, but not in combination with BMW Assist.
330i and 330xi
* Black headlight surrounds and grill will replace titan silver.
* Lower grill will be a combination of body color and black.
* 5-spoke alloy wheel (Style 137) replaces 20-spoke alloy wheel (Style 73) in Sport Package
* 330i Performance Package will be available with the optional 5-speed STEPTRONIC automatic transmission including Sport and Manual shift modes (does not include 330xi).
325i and 330i - Coupe and Convertible (Available since March, 2003)
* Automatic headlight control standard (formerly optional with Premium Package)
* Revised front-end design
* Revised front and rear bumper contours
* Xenon headlights (low and high beams) now offered in combination with new Adaptive feature, which "steers" the headlights into roadway curves
* Revised taillight technology, incorporating BMW's innovative Adaptive Brakelights
* Revised wheel designs, both standard and optional
* Revised exterior colors
* Revised configuration climate-control panel

X5

All X5 Models
* X5 3.0i and X5 4.4i will receive an update, including exterior and styling changes, as well as a completely new all-wheel drive system (xDrive).
* Sirius Satellite Radio will be available as an accessory.
X5 3.0i
* 6 Speed Manual Transmission will become standard.
X5 4.4i
* 6-Speed Automatic Transmission will become standard.
* New 4.4L Engine with VALVETRONIC and Fully Variable Intake Manifold
X5 4.6is
* Will be discontinued

X3

* An all-new X3 Sports Activity Vehicle will be available in early 2004.

Z8 and BMW ALPINA ROADSTER V8

* The Z8 has reached the end of its production cycle and will no longer be produced.

Z4 roadster

* Sirius Satellite Radio will be available as an accessory as of 10/03 production.
* Rain-sensing windshield wipers will become a standard feature.

Gabriel,
2001 CL Type S
2001 Lexus RX300 Silversport

·
Registered
316 Posts
They lost one right here. I was all set to order a 325i until I visited the Infinti dealership across the street. That BMW salesman sure was pissed.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
427 Posts
IMHO BMW has alost everything that they had going for them. And the one model I liked the X5 4.6 is gone. [V], oh well screw BMW, gettin the G, naytime soon possibly[?]

2003 G35C / 6mt / LR & Willow Leather / Nav / Premium / Aero / ETA 5 Months, Maybe 1.5 weeks?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I'm looking forward to the new 6 series. That might revitalize some sales for them.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

I'm looking forward to the new 6 series. That might revitalize some sales for them.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It should definitely outsell the CL class Mercedes, which is almost the only car in its "class" at the moment. The 6 Series will be nice, but IMO the CL Mercedes is the nicest car made, with maybe the excetpion of the new SL (I haven't had the chance to drive the NEW SL yet though). I have driven many many cars, both luxury and performance and the CL 55 AMG definitely had the best combination of both. However, I must admit that I am partial to 2 doors.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Rlipps, where are you driving all those cars? As a valet?

Personally, I love the SL 500. Only wish it were affordable for me. [V]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I drove an older model SL 500 for our Homecoming game. I have driven all of those cars because the dad of this girl that I am seeing or whatever has a CL55 AMG, CLK430 Coupe, S600, some really old exotic 1983 Porshe (he hasn't let me take that out yet), Lotus Esprit, Plymouth Prowler, BMW M5, Viper GTS, Viper Targa Top (565 hp), Viper convertible, Lambo Diablo SV, I am brainfarting trying to think of the others....

Also, my ex-gf lived down the street from Jeff Blake (former Saints QB) and he owned a Porsche 911 (GT2 package). He let me take that for a spin because I would see him all the time because I practically lived at my ex-gf's house. I would play ball with him and his son and his sons friends every now and then too.

The rest of the cars I have driven are pretty much driven by my friends.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be jealous of an 18 year old. Congratulations. You did it! [bowdown]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
[:I]. You have to understand that I am a car freak and just end up at the right place at the right time.

I still need to find that guy in the city who owns the McLaren F1, I think that my girl's dad might know him.... hmmm... 3 seater... hmmm... I wonder what kind of ass kissing would be required for that, and NO, I am not above ass kissing, at least not when it comes to a McLaren.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
3 seater? I was under the impression that the two side seats had to be removed to meet American safety standards when you import.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">It should definitely outsell the CL class Mercedes, which is almost the only car in its "class" at the moment. The 6 Series will be nice, but IMO the CL Mercedes is the nicest car made, with maybe the excetpion of the new SL (I haven't had the chance to drive the NEW SL yet though). I have driven many many cars, both luxury and performance and the CL 55 AMG definitely had the best combination of both. However, I must admit that I am partial to 2 doors.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I agree with you that the CL is probably one of the best cars ever made. I drove my mom's 500CLK and it has a lot of power so I'm assuming that AMG version is bad ass.
rlipps, let me know if you drive the CL65

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by h22_luder

rlipps, let me know if you drive the CL65

They don't have any in the city yet. I don't even know if they have any in the states yet as a matter of fact. My best friend's grandfather gets first dibs on every new model Mercedes that comes into the MB Dealership here in New Orleans. He was offered the SL55 AMG a while back and after that the only car he has mentioned was the Maybach.[crazy]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

3 seater? I was under the impression that the two side seats had to be removed to meet American safety standards when you import.

You very well could be correct. I have only seen the car on the street once. Didn't notice if the rear seats were there, I was too busy gawking at it's silver beauty. Like I said, I need to ask around to see if anybody knows him. I know where he lives! at least the street anyway...

·
Registered
2 Posts
According to the latest Car & Driver, the 6-speed manual _will_ be available with the new 330i Performance Package. Not sure who's right on this one.

Another thing: every automaker seems to be making such a huge deal about adaptive headlights, how revolutionary they are, yada yada. Haven't these been around since the Tucker in the '40s?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.