Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...where can i hear how the blitz exhaust sounds on the sedan? Is there like a website or something with audio files on these types of things?

i was thinking of kickin out the central muffler and also replacing the rear muffler with this...

http://www.i-m-racing.com/blitnurspecr.html

but i want to know how it sounds before i do anything.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Can you explain to me what the appeal is to making your muffler sound different/louder? I just don't get it? [dunno]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
869 Posts
I like JDM nissan upgrade one for the Sedan... It has gadgets, like an button to play with the sound[jump2]

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I heard that too. It's to make it sound ricey. No thanks!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
869 Posts
Personally, I think the stock exhaust looks and sounds very nice. I like how you can see the sporty muffler from the side of the car, and I like the dual tips on it. I think a sedan with the coupe exhaust would also look rather nice, although the bumper is not cut for that.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

I think a sedan with the coupe exhaust would also look rather nice, although the bumper is not cut for that.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
The service manager at my dealership did this to his. Not sure about what adjustments he had to make, but I'll see if I can get some details next time I'm there.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I think that looks pretty slick. Any details or figures on performance?

·
Registered
869 Posts
I found it on Nissan Japan's Nismo site... and I won't install the Japanese lang pack. sorry

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

I found it on Nissan Japan's Nismo site... and I won't install the Japanese lang pack. sorry
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I don't blame you. [lol]

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i heard the blitz on a subaru wrx and it sounded extremely nice, nice ricy at all. It was like a V8 american muscle car but at low volume. It was very unique. But the WRX is a flat 4 so its very different....this is why i wanted to hear the blitz on the g35.

·
Registered
869 Posts
you are right in saying the flat 4 is different, so different in fact that the Blitz is not the only exhaust to make that low V8 burble sound you are discussing, all of them do on the subaru.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.