160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mothers Showtime....Red Bottle

5AT Black on Black + Performance & Wheel package + 35% legal factory tints

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
How about some details?

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
992 Posts
compared to which other products youve used?

---

'04 Black/Black :: Prem Pkg :: Aero pkg :: Window Tints 32%Front/22%Back

·
Registered
30 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by thehin

Mothers Showtime....Red Bottle
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Isn't that their detail spray? I didn't think Mother's made any wax under that name........[dunno]
I've used the detail spray...it works well...I now have switched to Klasse's two step AIO/Glaze and top off with Sonus acrylic spray.....
04 cpe ivory pearl/willow/5at/prem/sport wheel pkg/clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC super white H4's

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just used this past weekend Klasses 2 step process and finished it off with Griot's Quick Shine. I used the quick shine because the Klasse glaze was real tough to get off and at first I wasn't happy because it left a slight film and I have a Black G. But after applying the Quick Shine on top of it the car looks GREAT.

·
Registered
992 Posts
what ive been using is the MOTHER's claybar and the detailing spray it comes with.. but i use Meguiar's Gold WAX stuff.. works awesomely terrific in my opinion. [clapper]

---

'04 Black/Black :: Prem Pkg :: Aero pkg :: Window Tints 32%Front/22%Back

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jellybird, what I do to remove Klasse more effectively is spray some quick detailer, like your Griot's, onto a microfiber towel, or a white foam pad for my Porter Cable 7427, then use that to remove. Makes the job much easier.

Oftentimes I've seen people use too much Klasse. They put on too much product, which makes removal more difficult. A little goes a long way with Klasse.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mothers Showtime, is exellent for black cars. Lets say you wash your car and it rains the next day. Instead of washing it again to get the spots off you just spray the car with some Mothers Showtime, and wipe with a a regular towel. You will get the same if not better shine you had after you washed your car. Great for those quick shiner days

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by thehin

Mothers Showtime, is exellent for black cars. Lets say you wash your car and it rains the next day. Instead of washing it again to get the spots off you just spray the car with some Mothers Showtime, and wipe with a a regular towel. You will get the same if not better shine you had after you washed your car. Great for those quick shiner days

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

it's the same thing as meguiars quick detailer but i'm a little skeptical about using that stuff after it rains. you do get a lot of debris on your car during the rain and driving in the rain. since you're not rinsing off that debris, you are basically creating small scratches in your clear coat when you're wiping that stuff on your car. the car feels like it's just been waxed simply because that stuff you put on is a surfactant.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Armor all car wash wipes are really good for water spots after it rains

kytran40
04-5AT-Coupe-LaserRed-Premium-Aero-Clear Corners

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use 5 Star on my car. It is basically a Zaino type product. I've had it on my car since October and I really haven't had to wash the car since I put it on. All I do is go to the DIY car wash and spray it down real well and all the dirt, tar and grime washes right off without me ever having to touch the car. I then spray it down with a spot free rinse and I never have to touch the car really. It is a really great product. The car always looks freshly waxed and when it is a little dirty, just a couple sprays of water and it looks better than new.

Ryan

03 Laser Red G35 Coupe

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I used to use Mother's Aluminum Polish to Polish my Xtant amplifier, but I have never used their car care products.

Lately I have been using Zymol products for my car. Very nice results, without too much stress on the wallet. You can also pick them up at just about any AutoZone, etc.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
They have a leather conditioner as well? I have been using ArmorAll wipes, but am in desparate need of a really good conditioner for my leather.

·
Registered
869 Posts
what are you doing in your leaterh seats that they are so dirty?

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
'03.5 6MT Sedan | Brilliant Silver/Graphite | Premium | Aero | Heated Seats | Nismo CAI

·
Registered
780 Posts
i use mothers leather cleaner and conditioner (red bottle) idk if this is what thehin was talking about but it works really well, makes car smell good, and make the leather look deeper in color but be careful cuz the seats get very slick after being conditioned and if u don't wear a seatbelt u honestly slide off....i was just moving my car onto the street and started slipping down the seat

6MT Coupe/Black on Black/Premium Pkg/Aero Pkg

1 - 20 of 44 Posts