Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
she seems to jus wanna get attention n get a several grand out of it.

she should have taken the 1100+ 500 dollar giftcard n stopped wasting ppl's time.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Wow, that sucks for her, the fact that BestBuy "lost" her notebook and it had sensative personal information on it. While I can't comment on how you put a price on lost pictures and music files (wtf, didn't she have all this stuff backed up on an external HD or something anyway) until someone recovers her HD, she will have to constantly worry about potential ID theft. Anybody who's ever had to deal with trying to repair their credit after an ID theft occurs can attest that it can take YEARS to fix mistakes on your credit report. I wonder if they will settle for an undisclosed sum of money.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
i have heard a lot of negative things about best buy. all across the board. sounds like they really didn't give a sh*t until she got serious and spent more time than the average joe would be able to do. so for that, i hope she gets compensated substantially. i'm sick of sh*tty customer service...

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have heard a lot of negative things about best buy. all across the board. sounds like they really didn't give a sh*t until she got serious and spent more time than the average joe would be able to do. so for that, i hope she gets compensated substantially. i'm sick of sh*tty customer service...
I think that's the point more than anything else. If they just tried to do the right thing I think she would have been OK with it, but man you piss off a lady and she'll make you pay.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I think that's the point more than anything else. If they just tried to do the right thing I think she would have been OK with it, but man you piss off a lady and she'll make you pay.

freakin women are always like that.. always gotta have the last word or they'll TEAR YO HEAD OFF!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts