Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4866 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone talks about football alot here but what about basketball? No fans here? If so who you like?

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
NBA.......used to like the Lakers (pre Kobe). I hate them now. I can cheer no other team and anxiously await the time when Kobe is gone.

NCAA.....Hawaii and the Bruins. Other than that I'm not a huge college fan.

The Blue Devils.......man you guys are harsh. I've been to the tournament on Maui before and it's rough for anyone playing the Dukies......I thought you guys had class (not anymore). :lol:

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hexxum001 said:
It's Clipper Time BABY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Atleast you don't like the Lakers. But the Sixers have beaten both LA teams this year. :wink: Just playin with you.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
msb3079 said:
you missed the AI and NBA sidetalk in the TO carton thread... or was it that thread? it is one of the threads for TO or philly.
Thanks Msb I'll go check them out. Cause yeah I am lost.

·
Registered
11,598 Posts
ggirl said:
msb3079 said:
you missed the AI and NBA sidetalk in the TO carton thread... or was it that thread? it is one of the threads for TO or philly.
haha basically everyone was saying that AI is the man while Smoke said he is trash. :lol: :lol:
smoke is crazy

·
Registered
15,885 Posts
msb3079 said:
ggirl said:
msb3079 said:
haha basically everyone was saying that AI is the man while Smoke said he is trash. :lol: :lol:
smoke is crazy
and he thinks Cher is hot.

·
Registered
11,598 Posts
uhohNumber2brb said:
msb3079 said:
ggirl said:
msb3079 said:
smoke is crazy
and he thinks Cher is hot.

shut up!! are you serious????????!

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay I must be having a blond moment here but I still am not getting who a Puke fan is? I love the sixers and Allen so I am not sure who Puke is? Okay anyway Sixers play the Bucks tonight at 8:00! It's payback time baby!

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
Lardoggy said:
Hexxum001 said:
It's Clipper Time BABY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, I'll jump on that bandwagon!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey they are what 8-2 now. The Lakers are sorry this year and unless they pull off that rumored trade for KG, they are going to be cellar dwellers all year long.

1 - 20 of 4866 Posts