Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just advised by the service manager at my local INFINITY dealer that the module I have been waiting for to allow me to receive DIGITAL RADIO from SATELLITE RADIO providers Sirius and XM SAT will not be coming as promised. Infinity has decided not to provide it as it is too expensive to change the wiring in my 2003.5 sedan!! They are saying that to actually make it work with the current wiring is now too expensive. They told me to just go get the FM set up from Best Buy or Circuit City........BULL!!! I am very displeased with this after waiting almost seven months. Start calling customer/consumer services at 1-800-662-6200 and start your file. DO IT NOW. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. Check your owners manual and see the pages devoted to how to operate SAT RADIO for example.

INFINITY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FOR IT'S DEDICATED OWNERS.........

HODADDY.

·
Registered
49 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hodaddy

I was just advised by the service manager at my local INFINITY dealer that the module I have been waiting for to allow me to receive DIGITAL RADIO from SATELLITE RADIO providers Sirius and XM SAT will not be coming as promised. Infinity has decided not to provide it as it is too expensive to change the wiring in my 2003.5 sedan!! They are saying that to actually make it work with the current wiring is now too expensive. They told me to just go get the FM set up from Best Buy or Circuit City........BULL!!! I am very displeased with this after waiting almost seven months. Start calling customer/consumer services at 1-800-662-6200 and start your file. DO IT NOW. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. Check your owners manual and see the pages devoted to how to operate SAT RADIO for example.

HODADDY.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

hodaddy where have you been? We have been installing satellite radios in non prewired cars for quite a while now. You can get the necessary wiring harness and your choice of XM or Sirius receivers by contacting Carvey Parker [email protected]. All parts are Infiniti parts and warrantied. Be sure and tell him you need the prewire harness!

Located 3 Miles West of DFW Airport on Airport Freeway. Tollfree 888-4GRUBBS ext 4050

·
Registered
869 Posts
DFW I love you...

Even though I don't own a G35 yet, I am so impressed with the responses you give, you're awesome helpful and generally a very useful person, thanks.

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
49 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

DFW I love you...

Even though I don't own a G35 yet, I am so impressed with the responses you give, you're awesome helpful and generally a very useful person, thanks.

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

Thank you. Just trying to do our part to make everyone happy with their Infiniti and get them to think about us next time[:D]

Located 3 Miles West of DFW Airport on Airport Freeway. Tollfree 888-4GRUBBS ext 4050

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dfw_infiniti

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hodaddy

HODADDY.

hodaddy where have you been? We have been installing satellite radios in non prewired cars for quite a while now. You can get the necessary wiring harness and your choice of XM or Sirius receivers by contacting Carvey Parker [email protected]. All parts are Infiniti parts and warrantied. Be sure and tell him you need the prewire harness!

THANKS TO EVERY ONE WITH THE HELP ON THE G35 SEDAN SAT RADIO PROBLEM. I FOLLOWED THROUGH AS STATED ABOVE AND HAD THE SERVICE MANAGER FROM INFINITY OF MELBOURNE CALL CARVEY PARKER AT GRUBBS INFINITY. NOW ACCORDING TO MELBOURNE INFIN. NOT EVEN GRUBBS IS ALLOWED TO DO IT NOW. MELBOUNE MANAGER STATES THAT INFINITY HAS ORDERED GRUBBS TO STOP INSTALLING/MAKING THE RADIO WORK UNTIL INFINITY HAS LOOKED INTO THE MATTER CONCERNING WARRANTY. MELBOURNE IS TELLING ME TO WAIT AGAIN UNTIL "PERHAPS' INFINITY WILL NOW MAKE THE PART NEEDED. GRUBBS WAS USING A HARNESS FROM A "PATHFINDER" TO MAKE THINGS WORK IN THE G35.

HODADDY

·
Registered
5 Posts
I do not know where all the problems are but I have ordered the Sat Radio for an early G35 6MT and have no problem with the wiring harness or the radio. The only down side is that Atlantic Infiniti in Jacksonville wants 635.00 to do the install!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts