Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this guy in Turbo Beetle kept trying to get around me in traffic this morning like an annoying nat on the tollway. I was going 80 and there were cars all around me including in front of me. When traffic opened up I moved up to 90 and he still kept pushing, so I got over, let him pass, and then I showed him who he was messing with. By the time I hit 140, he was a mere spec in my RVM. He was trying so hard too. After a few minutes I let him catch up to give him a thumbs up for trying, but I couldn't get him to look over. He was still trying to pass me. Pretty sad I must say. At this point we had pulled up to more traffic so I didn't proceed to show him my tail again. Not sure he could have taken the humiliation. [lol]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Hee hee... what a dork. He should have at least acknowledged the competition. Nice to have you back, lead!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Been busy and have some stuff in the works on the G. I'll update you guys with pics soon.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hyeteck

nice one lead! [boink]

Those bugs are really slow!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yes they are. I was watching Motortend a few weeks back and they were test driving the Turbo Beetle. The numbers they showed were pretty comparable to the G Sedan, so I thought it would be pretty fast, but I was wrong. [:D]

After doing a few searches, I found that their top speed was 133. No wonder he was so far back when I hit 140. [lol]

http://tuneman1.tripod.com/beetle.html

http://www.velocityjrnl.com/jrnl/2002/vmd3038pf.html

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Gard, don't call me "shirley" [:D]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys are wacky!

[clown]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.