Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if AWD is an option for Coupes in 04? Autospies.com had an article about AWD in the G35(not sure about whether its coupe or sedan). Has anyone here ordered a 04 Coupe, and if so was AWD an option?

Thanks.

Full text of article is below.

The AWD Infiniti is a reality.

It will have an electronically controlled AWD system. An Infiniti G35 from a dealer on Long Island, New York took my order for an AWD version. I was told the AWD will be $1500 more than RWD and that the actual MSRP is not yet known. I negotiated a profit over the list price, as well as a not to exceed price. The car may be delivered in November but delivery is more likely to occur in December or January. I was told that there wouldn't be many AWDs available the first year.

Keep Spying!

Nassau

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I wish, but from what I have heard, only the sedan will be blessed with AWD. If the Coupe is offered with it, you can bet that I will be working a deal on a trade in.[8D]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
550 Posts
I heard the same as rlipps.....Sedan will get AWD only....
It's probably on their drawing board [clapper]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Nissan Marketing perceives an AWD Coupe to be a canibalizer of GT-R sales once it is finally released.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Gumbee, no offence, but if you cannot see ap hotoshop job that close up, you need some of those bifocals all them young peoples are talking about.

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
10 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

Gumbee, no offence, but if you cannot see ap hotoshop job that close up, you need some of those bifocals all them young peoples are talking about.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey Simpleton! You wouldn't know photoshop if it bit you in the a$$! Thats a G35 wagon, that will be in production within the year.

Btw, You won't see an AWD version of the coupe till at least 05'. Infiniti has stated that their whole model line will eventually be available with an AWD option a la Audi.

DG/W 6MT Prem, Nav

·
Registered
550 Posts
That G35 Wagon looks like a "PhotoChop" to me.

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

1 - 8 of 8 Posts