Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The one good thing about the passing of time is that it really does heal all wounds. I had almost forgotten about the lousy incident by now, but I'll try and recall the details.

I didn't call for Infiniti service because I was just too dumbfounded to remember that I had it. That might have made the experience a little more tolerable.

I'm about to call for a new service appointment. I'll report my findings here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The one good thing about the passing of time is that it really does heal all wounds. I had almost forgotten about the lousy incident by now, but I'll try and recall the details.

I didn't call for Infiniti service because I was just too dumbfounded to remember that I had it. That might have made the experience a little more tolerable.

I'm about to call for a new service appointment. I'll report my findings here.
I'd like to know that happened with theft. Have you bought bollards like firstchoicebollards.com.au?

·
Registered
1 Posts
You dont need to buy any systems or upgrade alarm! Just dont park u car on the street, thats all. Those people are professionals on this kind of stuffs! ur just lucky that they didnt drive it away.
And im not so sure about the lake water thingy, because if ur car is down into water! im sure your window wont open! and ur probably too drunk to even press ur remote[:D]
Ihave an alarm on my car that has an option called droid and it alerts my phone when the alarm goes off and the cars location at all times u dont need lo jack I can start my car and lock it and unlockit all from my phone I would do that so u know right when someone is inside

41 - 45 of 45 Posts