Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sorry Renee, I used to live in Atlanta, but no longer. I'll be part of the SE PA posse, but will be with you in spirit [:)]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww too bad. Well, I am sure we will get one going here soon, if there is not one already.

6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So do I....I likes it. [boink]

6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi jrenee and gardiner, I live in Alpharetta. I've been a G owner for the past month. Are you guys putting together a club or are you just looking for one?

-- mike

2003 G35C 6MT,Leather,Prem

·
Registered
10 Posts
<font color="blue"><font size="1">Hey fellow Atlanta G Owners! There is an Atlanta meet next Saturday, April 12th/2pm at the Cumberland Mall Hooters! Woo-hoo! I read about it on the other popular G35 boards and wanted to you guys know! Hope you can make it!

[:D]</font id="size1"></font id="blue">

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey guys, I used to live in Atlanta. I pretty muck grew up there. I live in Greenville, SC now, but come to Atlanta all too often. I may try to get down there this weekend and meet some other G owners.

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey! The meet is next weekend, the 12th....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gsuIrvin

hey guys, I used to live in Atlanta. I pretty muck grew up there. I live in Greenville, SC now, but come to Atlanta all too often. I may try to get down there this weekend and meet some other G owners.

'03 platinum coupe
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cool meet on Saturday at the JCB Hooters in Norcross. Had about 10 show up - some who I had no confirmation on and of course plenty who confirmed and then chickened out. Well, I was impressed with all the beauties (G35s that is) and it was a good time. Pics will be posted soon. We thought since G35 is so new maybe for future meets merging with Z Club meets. That would really add to the whole Infiniti/Nissan experience.

Thanks to all who showed up - most of them were from freshalloy.com!

G35Woman

G35 Coupe/6MT/Black/Graphite/Aero

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sweet Gwoman. Looking forward to the pics. Thanks for representing 6MT! I'll have to get some T-shirts and stickers made for the next one [:D]

6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm planning the next Atlanta G35/Z meet! We may have sponsorship for this one...so, I'll keep you posted once I get things firmed up.

Looking at May 31. Have not decided on location but will probably be at H(.)(.)ters again....[boink]

·
Registered
61 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

I like you the photo of your car.

2003.5 Blue Sedan

Thanks...you might even get a glimpse of it driving around Alpharetta. [:p]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey Renee, do you carry a wipe towel with you everywhere you go? I figured that if I need to and my car is white, you probably have a private mobile car wash service that follows you around everywhere you go! [crazy]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
61 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Hey Renee, do you carry a wipe towel with you everywhere you go? I figured that if I need to and my car is white, you probably have a private mobile car wash service that follows you around everywhere you go! [crazy]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

Yes, how did you know I carry one?
Do I know you???

1 - 20 of 77 Posts