Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey where in arizona did u get ur car, im going there this weekend of june 7-9th to my friends brothers dealership. i want to know ur expierience at the dealership. i need to test drive the car and possibly put my order in for december, i have to wait there to get the car for 20k off, IMO its worth the wait to get the car for only 15k to 18k[:D].

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Fwabs,

Not to discourage you or anything, but I don't think you're going to find that deal anywhere. These cars have been selling for MSRP pretty much since the day they came out on the market, and in some cases, dealers are adding markups. I highly doubt that will change by december. I wish you well, but don't get to disappointed when it doesn't happen.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No no no it will happen cuz see my best friends older brother is co general manneger at an Infiniti dealership and cuz im am practicaly blood with this guy he is gettin me the dealer price which he said is a about 10 grand off the msrp then when i trade in my car he is gonna take it for about 9k to 10k so that will equal roughly 20k. and then the intrest rate will be like 3 to 4 bucks a month extra. peace[cheers]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
For the love of God, please spell out your words. I hate tripping over my own reading as I try to translate this AOL-script kiddie IM crap into legible English.

That out of the way, I've had largely friendly people to work with at Scottsdale Infinity though I do believe I was largely had on my financing and they're really bad about calling me back.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Well, that's awesome then! Hope it works out. [thumbup]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts