Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have what looks like scratches on your center console near where your knee would rub it on either the passenger or driver side?

Well I did, or so I thought. I just rubbed them real hard with my bare hand and the scratches came off - like it was just some sort of sticky debri on the surface.

Anyone notice the same thing?

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
316 Posts
I was expecting to have problems with the console, but I've been surprised how well it is holding up. One reason I wanted a wood dash kit is because I was affraid the stock dash would scratch easily but I was wrong. No problems here.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
It's been holding up pretty well for me. I have noticed some scuff marks here and there, but have been able to clean them off or buff them out easilly.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Mine still looks fine, but theres a big spot where my left leg touches the door. I guess it's because it's hot here and really hard not to sweat.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Pictures |

1 - 4 of 4 Posts