Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Phatbox MP3 jukebox working in their Inifiti G35 sedan? I already own one of the jukeboxes and I am thinking about buying a Nissan Skyline (I live in Japan...no such thing as the Infiniti brand here...)

Does it work with the Bose system as well?

Phatnoise's forums don't have anything conclusive in them, so I thought I would ask here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you live in Japan, you can get your car with a double din console and radio in place of the Clarion unit, right? If so, I would recommend getting that instead of the Bose. If we had this option in the States, I would definitely get it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kG35

If you live in Japan, you can get your car with a double din console and radio in place of the Clarion unit, right? If so, I would recommend getting that instead of the Bose. If we had this option in the States, I would definitely get it.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

True, however, the Kenwood double-dins here are rather tacky & gaudy. Too bad there is no Pioneer/poor Sony support -- they have great double din units here.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts