Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea~
My G35Sedan...Its making a kind of plastic noice on the driver side. I figure out its the left hand side of the fan is shaking >_< anyone got this problem?
Ps. I reach 200km/hour last night! It was kind of fast[^]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I too have a problem similar but mine is more of a rattle sub. It seems to be coming from the back of the drivers side and have not been able to figure out what the deal is.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Is 200kph about 120mph? Sorry I don't have a speedometer in front of me... specially with my car in the shop! [bigmouth]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
200 Kph translates to 124 Mph.

I hit 130 the other day and she handled like she does at 80. Smooth sailing all the way. I could tell she wanted more, but I have to break her in gently.

[jaw]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Your car is very similar to mine, except for the Navi and color. yeah I'm going through the same situation now... break-in mileage. My car is 10 days/500 miles old, so it's a lion cub waiting for his pouncing lessons. [:D] Can't wait!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

I too have a problem similar but mine is more of a rattle sub. It seems to be coming from the back of the drivers side and have not been able to figure out what the deal is.

'03 G35 Sedan.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I went to the dealer about this noise, they told me that they gonna put some parts in, to fix that problem.!!
so you should go see ur dealer about this noise, they might help you fix it!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Chaz,

I know this sounds stupid but I too noticed some noises coming from behind the driver's seat. I found that whenever the windows are open and the seatbelts come unfastened from their plastic guide, they flap around causing the noise. Once reattached inside the guide, the noise stops. Other than that, I've had no noises or rattles.
Ken

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got a similar driver-side noise problem too...

at high speeds of over say 80mph, i seem to hear faint wind noise, as if the windows weren't closed all the way. I checked to make sure that the windows are flush all the way to the top, but the wind noise remains. And yes the stereo is turned off.

Also, when the stereo is turned on at about volume 12, a new problem comes up with the left front speakers: the driver-side door "parts" seem to rattle when playing CDs with lots of bass. The highs and mids are fine, but the lows makes the door jingle, as if there wasn't sufficient dampening inside the door. The passenger side door speaker seems fine though.

Anybody else experience these weird noises?

-Drew
2003.5 6MT black over graphite

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by snoopdrew

at high speeds of over say 80mph, i seem to hear faint wind noise, as if the windows weren't closed all the way. I checked to make sure that the windows are flush all the way to the top, but the wind noise remains. And yes the stereo is turned off.

Also, when the stereo is turned on at about volume 12, a new problem comes up with the left front speakers: the driver-side door "parts" seem to rattle when playing CDs with lots of bass. The highs and mids are fine, but the lows makes the door jingle, as if there wasn't sufficient dampening inside the door. The passenger side door speaker seems fine though.

-Drew

It mihgt be the door is touching the plastic fan!
Try to stick a piece of paper in between, see if that fix it.

Guys! i figure out mostly the cheap plastic fan is making the plastic rattle noice.
And now i got another fucking rattle on the speaker on the make. This car is fucking falling apart! i swear to the god im not going to buy another infiniti car! It feels really cheap! there are rattles everywhere, and i also can hear the wind blowing when i drive fast on the high way. What the hell is going on?
GOD DAMMIT

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subrobo

Originally posted by snoopdrew

-Drew

It mihgt be the door is touching the plastic fan!
Try to stick a piece of paper in between, see if that fix it.

Guys! i figure out mostly the cheap plastic fan is making the plastic rattle noice.
And now i got another fucking rattle on the speaker on the make. This car is fucking falling apart! i swear to the god im not going to buy another infiniti car! It feels really cheap! there are rattles everywhere, and i also can hear the wind blowing when i drive fast on the high way. What the hell is going on?
GOD DAMMIT

So can we actually fix those plastic up?
ps. Is there and recall for the car this days?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same noise coming from my left side door when I have my radio on at about 14 to 18. If the song has bass in it, my door sounds like it is going to fall off.

The dealer can fix this......????? [banghead]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by HamG35

I have the same noise coming from my left side door when I have my radio on at about 14 to 18. If the song has bass in it, my door sounds like it is going to fall off.

The dealer can fix this......????? [banghead]

left hand side door is touching ur fan! so just put a piece of paper in first then go to the dealer and ask them about it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts