Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
will do, I need to get a digital camera to make uploading easier. At this point I have to scan photos and use photobucket. Not much fun. My computer has a port where I can just plug a digital camera in it and away we go! Hmmm...maybe I'll borrow one....

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
It's a beautiful color isn't it? From certain angles you see purple and turquoise as well. I guess that is where it got the name.

·
Registered
25,159 Posts
yea, its a good thing they discontinued it, this way its even more rare and turns more heads. everytime i drive to a show, they think its custom paint, and its not haha

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I have been asked that a few times myself ("Is it custom paint?"). People are impressed when I tell them it's factory. I just love the color but blue is my fave anyhow. If I got a new G, I would get that silver-blue color they have now.

·
Registered
25,159 Posts
MikeG356MT said:
I have been asked that a few times myself ("Is it custom paint?"). People are impressed when I tell them it's factory. I just love the color but blue is my fave anyhow. If I got a new G, I would get that silver-blue color they have now.
thats also a nice color, but CB i like much better!:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Twilight Blue

I've seen the Carribeen Blue, and it's nice. But not for me - I really dig my '06 6MT twilight blue. I don't understand why it's so rare either - I've only seen one other TB.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts