Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for a 2004 6mt G35C on June 7. The anticipated delivery was late August to early September. I went by the dealer last Saturday looking to pick up my order number and received the bad news that my order was rejected, as there was no allocation for 6mt's in the June order. I am now looking at an order getting placed this week (July order) and still there's no word on how many 6mt’s may be allocated.

Has anyone who placed an order for a 6mt in June received an order number? I'm trying to determine whether my situation is unique or whether there just aren't any 6mt's in the first batch of 2004s.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I placed an order on 6/9/03. It was supposed to be for a 03. According to DFW, all S-orders (which is what mine is, got the order number 2 weeks ago) are definitly 2004. I remember reading over in FreshAlloy.com about someone else having a similar problem as you being their dealer was only allocated 4 6mts that month.

My dealer expects it in September but I am not putting much stock in what he as been telling me (he does not seem to be the most informed salesman I ever met).

Ernie

Red/Graphite 6MT G35 Coupe (on Order)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ha I ordered my G35c IP 6mt full option on June 9th...i haven't got anything yet from the salesman or dealer...i was just calling them about this but the manager was busy so i will call again in 30 mins...
my car should be an 2004 comes in early sept

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just asked my salesman ....he gave me an order number...and he said i can track it with the #, but he said that i can track online but he doesn't know how to...[banghead]
do u guys know how can i track my future G?[rockon]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I swung by my dealer last night. And got my "T" order number. [:D]
ETA - early Oct. or late Sep. (If lucky).
Yesterday was the last day of July orders.

On order: 2004 G35C 6MT DG/G/Prm/NAV ("T" order)
I've got the neeeed - The need for SPEEEED !!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone who experienced the april/may production failure, please contact me regarding this situation. Possible legal actions are being discussed as well as some incentives/rebates some like myself are supposed to receive. There are supposedly ~349 of you out there, please contact me [email protected]. Please do not use this forum for this issue though(it's a great forum for everything else), we do not want any confidential info going out to the public, or anything that might hinder Infiniti remediation. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I placed an order for my 2004 6mt G35C on June 22 with my SoCAL dealer. The dealer made my order made on July 8. I have a "T" order number now. My dealer has said that my car will be here September or October. Hope it comes soon! I have a need for speed.

2004 G35C | 6MT | Black/Black Leather | Nav | Premium | Aero | BSM | Splash Guards | Trunk Mat -- on Order

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I have an '04 coming in mid-August which I ordered on May 31st. My order number is S353151.. HOPE IT COMES SOON!!! You should get the order number after about 3 weeks from when you order it.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
^^^ +1
Had to blow all the dust off first to read it.
At first I thought WTF...Just ordered an 04!! Huh???

·
Registered
31 Posts
04 g35c cost ??

if anyone is willing to say... how much are you people paying for a 2004?

what financing is infiniti giving you for a 2004?

my 2006 was financed at 3.95% for 5-years, they told me if I financed a used one it would be 6% or 7%. Are these 2004's new or used?

curious phil

·
Registered
65 Posts
phillip9 said:
if anyone is willing to say... how much are you people paying for a 2004?

what financing is infiniti giving you for a 2004?

my 2006 was financed at 3.95% for 5-years, they told me if I financed a used one it would be 6% or 7%. Are these 2004's new or used?

curious phil

In August '04 my 6MT Premium Package had 4.375% financing for 5.5 years with a note of $499. Can't remember all the trade in and down payment figures.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lungfish said:
In August '04 my 6MT Premium Package had 4.375% financing for 5.5 years with a note of $499. Can't remember all the trade in and down payment figures.

i bought my '04 g35C in july 05 started with a down payment of $6700 and financed @ 7.25% apr then I went to credit union and got it knocked down to 3.75% for 5 years with a car note of $495 with gap insurance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts