Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a whole lot to tell here as I'm sure you can predict.

Newer V6 non-turbo model pulled past me in the rain yesterday then proceeded to flex his puny muscle by gunning it. I quickly came up behind him to show him who's boss. It took a couple of lights/stop signs before we could get side by side. We finally get to a stop sign at the same time and of course he guns it early while I actually make the full stop. So he starts a full car length ahead of me and since the roads are wet I keep the VDC on and gun it. By the time I hit 60 he's a full car and a half behind me. Pretty comical, but it gets better. As we come up to the next light, there are no cars there and both lanes are empty. I pull up to the light, and the coward in the Eclipse pulls up behind me instead of next to me. What a complete puss!

Not much to brag about, I know, but a kill regardless. [xx(]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Way to put him in his place lead! [thmsup]

Mitsu needs to do SOMETHING with the Eclipse. How long has that design been around? Everything about it is just "OK" at the most.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean. I had a red 95 GS-T a while back that I loved. The turbo made it a pretty zippy and fun car. I was pretty pumped when they announced the newer models until I actually went and drove one. The new V6 was pretty sluggish and the car just lost its appeal in my mind.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.