Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These helped me get a better picture of the true distinction in physical differences between the two cousins, the 350Z and G35C.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290278607

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
those are some very nice pics. and excellent comparison. thanks for sharing, XL. now, don't you wish they were yours? [:D]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I've seen those before. Those are great shots.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah we have a great rocket park at John F. Kennedy space center, but it's 4 hours away! [crazy][banghead]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Man, if you had both of them, how would you decide when to drive one over the other?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
easy... flip a coin every morning. [:D]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Maybe you'd only take the G to Black Tie affairs. [lol]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Those are some sweet pics! [thmsup]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kloh, whether you were speaking of the pics or the cars, I wouldn't mind having both! [:D]

XL

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

Kloh, whether you were speaking of the pics or the cars, I wouldn't mind having both! [:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I was speaking of both... pics AND cars!

-Ken

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I want it all!!! [bigmouth]

XL

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Nice pix. I like the G better. Now if we could have our druthers.....i'druther have a car with the G front end and the Z back end! :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I think the back end of the coupe is one of the nicest back ends I've seen (except for J Lo). [:D]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I prefer the G all around. I like the Z, but, it's not as classy... but if I had MY druthers, I'd have 'em both. [:D]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
By both, you mean the G and J Lo right? [lol]

( | )

Good morning my friend!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
what did you think I meant?!?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, now that I think of it, I want all 3. [boink]

XL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have to agree that I'd prefer to mix the G front with the Z back. I've always thought the G was very plain but just can't keep my eyes off it every time I see one. (every time I pass my garage!!! [:D])

I guess plain means refined. I just can't think of a more stylish yet humble car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts