Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question for those of you using the aluminum pedals. Are they comfortable to drive with? Do they cause your feet to slip at all?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Actually, the traction is probably a bit better than the stock as they have little rubber tabs, but I can't say I ever slipped with the stock pedals either.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Here's another question for aluminum pedal users: are they hard to switch with the stock pedals? Also as I've been looking around I've noticed a huge price difference from one model to another. Is the $100 set that much better than the $25 set?

- Desparetly seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

·
Registered
237 Posts
After getting my 6MT G, I noticed that it didn't come with alum pedals. Does anybody know if the 6MT come with alum pedals already?? The parts guys at Infiniti said yes but the sales guys said no, or at least the ones that they had seen didn't.

G35 Coupe
6MT DG/W

·
Registered
328 Posts
i test drove a fully loaded 6mt sedan and it had aluminum pedalsbut when i bought my 6MT sedan it didn't...i dunno, i guess the dealer just installs them on some of them and adds the price of the pedals to the total price of the car.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
the aluminum pedals are an option. if you find one that has them already installed, it was done by the dealer.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
61 Posts
That damn gas pedal is a bitch to install.[:(!]

I got all 4 for $95 through Grubbs and it took about an hour to install. Did you know the Coupe pedals are the same EXACT part number as the Maxima, but marked up 50%? Lame....

We used a heat gun to make the rubber pliable and windex on the aluminum made them slippery and easy to slide on.

The best traction is on the clutch...which is the most important IMO.
[boink][boink]

G35 Coupe/6MT/Black/Graphite/Aero

1 - 7 of 7 Posts