Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen rumors that the G35 will have an all-wheel drive option, for the 2004 model year. Has anyone got any firm information?

BTW - The 6MT sedans were supposed to be due to dealers Feb. 3rd. (as of last month). As of today my closest five dealers don't show any on their online inventories.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Marty, we're all waiting to test out the 6MT sedan. As of yet, I don't think anyone's seen them at the dealers. I'm sure we'll have a good review within the next couple weeks.

I've heard the same rumors, but I really doubt they'll offer an AWD model. Of course, they probably would keep that pretty hush hush cause if they announced something like that, we'd all be cancelling our orders and waiting for the AWD [:p]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
295 Posts
Infiniti if you're listening

<font size="3"><font color="purple">WE WANT AWD!</font id="purple"></font id="size3">

[:D]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
<font color="red"><font size="3">I thirds it </font id="size3"></font id="red">[:D] (is that a word)?!?!?

6-speed

·
Registered
295 Posts
Heh, I'd also like all wheel drive. At least as an option. I'm guessing maybe in a couple years.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just got word from a salesperson at my dealer(I'm also going out to dinner with her tonight[:D]), and she believes the AWD Sedan will be out this summer. I'm pissed cause I def. would've waited. No worries, the car's crazy as is.

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Prossimo... you need to open up a thread in the off topic area and let us know all about your "dinner" [:D]

I haven't heard anything about a 4-wheel drive G being offered in the summer, in fact, there have been a lot of doubts about AWD at all. Who knows, but it would make sense on the Sedan. How much for would an AWD, 6-speed sedan be [8D]

6-speed

·
Registered
25 Posts
Coming soon to an "off topic" thread near you...How Prossimo pimped his way in a new G![:p]

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The Skyline GT-R will have AWD and a turbo charger on the 3.5 V6 and it will actually be badged in the US as a Skyline which I find cool.

I'd assume the tech would trickle down to Infiniti as well...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I want!!!I want!!!! I want!!!
AWD will be the best thing happen to g35...i think...
so i can stop making donuts on the snow~![bigmouth][bigmouth][bigmouth]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It's not exactly built like a Rally Sport car so I don't see it being the best thing to happen to it. It's far too big and heavy for that.

Though I may eat my words when the Skyline GT-R is released.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Isn't G35 and Z350 is the skyline in North america?
i thought they got the same engine!
Plus, why coupe got 20 more hourse power then seden?
because there is 2 more doors heavier?[:D][^][:D][^]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm sure that's true, subrobo, but that's why I live in Phoenix! :p

As to the naming, the Skyline is how the G35 is sold outside the US but the Skyline GT-R is a new version they're working on for next year maybe the year after (I forget) that is similar but adds a turbo charger and AWD.

And it will be the first time a car is sold in the US with the Skyline name, from what I've heard.

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

I'm sure that's true, subrobo, but that's why I live in Phoenix! :p

As to the naming, the Skyline is how the G35 is sold outside the US but the Skyline GT-R is a new version they're working on for next year maybe the year after (I forget) that is similar but adds a turbo charger and AWD.

And it will be the first time a car is sold in the US with the Skyline name, from what I've heard.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[bowdown] Skyline

I dowdown to the![:D]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts