Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed there is a number of different skirt kits available for the Coupe, and the Z, however, the only non-bodykit that seems to be available for the Sedan is the factory one. I was looking at the pics of Lead and X's cars, and the only thing missing is a front lip to match the rest. Yes, yes I know that the front bumper is different, but without a lower piece attached it seems to be missing a little. Know what I mean?

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I always thought that a one-piece aero front bumber containing the necessary cosmetic features to match rest of the kit looked cleaner and more classy.[dunno] Front lips add rice IMO.

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you are both missing the point.

Lead, I said "skirt package" not "body kit"

X: I agree that it looks better as one entire peice however, when you purchase the Aero Package you get side skirts, a rear skirt, and a front bumper. Wouldn't it look cleaner if the rear piece was seamless? Which brings me to the point, if the front bumper had a lip attachement it would allow for a flowing line around the base, rather than the appearance of something missing.

AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]

2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

I think you are both missing the point.

Lead, I said "skirt package" not "body kit"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Oh, you mean like this one:

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
No wonder the ladies like Sean Connery so much... look at the size of that package! [:D]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
OK Ken, now you're scaring me. [bigeyes]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

OK Ken, now you're scaring me. [bigeyes]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Aren't you the one who posted this photo in response to "skirt package"? [:D]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts