Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was just daydreaming about my car (should be at the at the dealership today, ready tomorrow). I was thinking about getting the Injen intake and the Stillen exhaust. I'm also considering an aftermarket indash DVD/NAV system, or maybe just DVD. I saw the Kenwood system that one guy did, and it looks nice. Any suggestions about the DVD/NAV would be great! The funny thing is, I'm probably going to sell my 96 dodge ram to pay for all of this...HAHAHA. I might have enough money left over to buy a digital camera to take pictures of it all[:D]. Just thought I would share my thoughts. Tell me what you think.
-Savage-

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Whatever you do, make sure you have enough left over for the camera. We need pics! [bigmouth]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've been looking into the DVD option. I got a quote from Ultimate Electronics for two 5" Pioneer screens in the headrest, a player mounted between the rear seats, and wireless headphones installed for $1500.

- Desperately seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Rear headrest screens in a 2+2? AND you're letting Ultimate Electronics carve up your car?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I haven't done it yet. Do you have a better suggestion?

- Desperately seeking a nice wood dash kit for my black 6MT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts