Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to purchase these separately? My G35 Coupe did not come with the aero package, but the dealer said they can only order and install the rear spoiler; The rear diffusers can only be installed from the factory. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DiamondG

Is it possible to purchase these separately? My G35 Coupe did not come with the aero package, but the dealer said they can only order and install the rear spoiler; The rear diffusers can only be installed from the factory. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I honestly can't tell where they are. I have the factory kit and can't tell you anything other than the rear spoiler. :eek:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.