Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my coupe with out it...but now...i seem to like it and am going to order it today or tomorrow...but i had one question b4 i order it...

Now, i know it brings difusers and the spoiler. The middle of the tail has a skinny horizontal light...but do the corners of the tail bring lights as well. I have seen some pics with it but never lit up. So my question is ...does the tail on the aero package come with two corner lights besides the middle horizontal lights?

Thx again...

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I don't believe so.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya the guy in the dealer said he didn't think so either...but i'll post a pic on here and let you guys see...

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i saw so many freaking G today on the street...and no it doesn't have light on the corner of the tail...its only a reflection of the big ol' lights on the trunk.

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
1 Posts
[angel] Just installed Aero Package on wife's Red G35 5AT. The directions from Nissan were well written with only a few errors in grammar and spelling. Step 9 was wrong but common sence told you which holes the "grommets" went in. I have four plastic parts left over ( two are marked as diffuser parts other two not sure) which there were no direction for installing. Will talk to dealership Monday and try to get instructions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts