Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for all you Zaino fans. Need some advice on proper car care:

Why is everyone raving about Zaino? I have never used it or seen an application of it - It even seems difficult to find in stores.

I recently used NuFinish to polish my G and I think it looks fantastic. Does NuFinish do anything bad, or is just not as good as Zaino - and if not, why is it not as good?

Thanks.............

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hey Gard, what happened to your links? http://www.zainobros.com

I've never used NuFinish, but from what I've heard, it doesn't have the "Car Show" shine, or the lasting power that Zaino has. I personally love the Zaino.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't think NuFinish has the shine of Zaino, but it's a polymer not carnauba wax based so it SHOULD last pretty long.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think i will. However, NuFinish is so fast and easy to use, its really no big deal if it does not last as long as Zaino or any other product. It takes less than an hour to apply and remove and there's no buffing, it just wipes away so easily. So its practicle to use every time or every other time you wash the car. It's also pretty cheap.

I'll try Zaino just to see the application difficulty versus its effect. From what I've read on-line, Zaino seems the better product to use on a dark color car (ie, black or DG), but lighter colors (DP, Silver, White) there is not so much a noticable difference - can anyone comment on that?

Once I get a decent weekend, weather-wise I'll try out the Zaino and let you know what I think......

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts