Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stupid question but i may be an idiot. how do i put pictures into my messages? i cant figure it out. can someone please give a step by step tutorial so i can share my g35 with everybody? thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
instructions here.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm beginning to think we shouldn't tell people how to do this with the most recent spree of idiotic sigs.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
LOL... good point, Semi... good point!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
maybe we should just ban then as soon as they put up the idiotic sig. i know of somebody in particular who has started a new post for almost every topic we have ever covered that had the idiotic sig before... maybe he should be the example... [}:)]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
818 Posts
I could understand the first time...you're excited about the car...you want the world to see it...Understood...

But these knuckleheads who don't change them after 10 people tell them to stop...That's what I don't get...THOSE ARE THE GUYS!![irk]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
i feel a lynching coming on. either that or a tar and feathering [rage]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
See, this is what I like about the community. We're all obviously frustrated with this guy, but no one's being obnoxious about it. Everyone's even dancing around saying his name [:)]

But on the other hand, maybe we need a blatant obvious message to actually get some results.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
maybe we should remove him and all of his BIZZness from the board? He actually posted to say thank you to me on two different posts, one of which I was mocking the fact that he asks questions before reading posts. On Both posts his 4 or 5 line sig was longer than his reply!!

sorry, I just dont have patience for somebody when we all ask him to remove the picture so he puts up multiple lines for something that could be said in half a line!!! he might as well run a friggin flash program everytime he posts!!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Uhoh. Don't go putting ideas into his head!

Actually, that would be pretty sweet. The first time.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
what we need to do is sick Semi On him (ptp!) and then we will never see him again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts